Saturday, July 20, 2013

Completed Cross Stitch - Dimensions' "Butterfly Vignette" - The Gold Collection - Petites


 
 

 
Huzzah huzzah!  Finally finished with a frame now!  It is one thing to finish your cross stitch but to add the final touches of professional framing is such a great feeling of completion and goal reaching.  For those of you who frame or use another end result for your work, you know what I mean.  It is that restful, relaxing feeling of starting something and seeing it through to the end product.

I am so happy with how this looks.  Michael's did a fantastic job and I got this back in less than two weeks.  You know it is so true when you visualize your goal you will reach it sooner than you think!  I completely visualized this piece finished, framed and hung on the wall when I made the decision to restart this abandoned WIP and wanted it done....and here it is folks :0)

Here is a list of the audiobooks that I listened to during this piece: John Grisham's "The Partner", Dan Brown's "Inferno", Cornelia Funke's "Inkheart", J. M. Barrie's "Peter Pan"and a few other various items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment